Friday 25 November 2016

Home Page

Hello! Here is my profile and links to my Creative and Digital Media Apprenticeship units and online portfolio:

NAME: Laura Jade Slack

BIRTHDAY: 3rd February 1992

FAVOURITE COLOURS: Blue, green, teal (Cornwall colours!) But I pretty much like all colours

FAVOURITE MUSIC: A bit of everything! My shuffle can go from Trap to Drum & Bass to Classical etc. It's crazy!

SIBLINGS: Older brother (James)

LOVES: Family, friends, Poldark, Cornwall, Writing, Arts and crafts, being creative, cats, naps, cushions, silky things, gin, being happy!


HATES: People who judge me before they get to know me, people who try to change me, favouritism, people who walk slow (Trust me, I'm from Chesterfield!)

STARSIGN: Aquarius

FAVOURITE FILM: Zorro, Disney films, Shrek, Studio Ghibli, classics from the 80s/ 90s


FAVOURITE TV SHOW: Poldark 💓


FAVOURITE GAME: The Sims


FAVOURITE BOOKS: Poldark, His Dark Materials and childhood classics like Enid Blyton's Famous Five, Malory Towers etc. and 101 Dalmatians

FAVOURITE CELEBRITY: Aidan Turner 😍

FAVOURITE FOOD & DRINK: Can't decide on food, but I drool when I see cold smoked salmon and cheese is a weakness! For drink, a nice citrusy gin and lemonade or tonic!

FAVOURITE ANIMALS: Cats 🐱



No comments:

Post a Comment